Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting Started

Growing up in New Jersey, my mother pretty much clipped coupons for as long as I could remember. She was never "religious" about it but it was something I always associate with money. As time went on she stopped clipping and never picked it up again for whatever reason. When times got tight about two years ago I started to casually clip coupons again. I wasn't really saving a whole lot, just a few dollars here and there - never enough to see a difference. It always seemed that if I wasn't going to commit to eating a lot of processed food it wasn't going to be worth the effort.

Last year, my mother agreed to move 700 miles with me from PA to Louisville Kentucky. Facing unemployment with both my Mother and me... I decided to take our coupon clipping to the next level - determined to both save money while not succumbing to convince or unhealthy food.

These... are my coupon adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment